Part of our own studio and life philosophy at Apparatus is that movement is important, but movement that moves you is more important.
TRX and Pilates have been the core disciplines of our practice and as a result it has brought many wonderful people into our lives. Some who prefer TRX, some who prefer Pilates and those who love both. And of course, those who are wonderfully passionate about other forms of movement, which brings us to Catalina.
This August 2019, we are incredibly excited to open our larger studio on Rankins Lane to a morning Vinyasa Flow practice with Catalina.
From a professional in law and IT to a Vinyasa Yoga Instructor, Catalina has been practicing Ashtanga Yoga since she was 16 years old.
Vinyasa is an invigorating & dynamic practice, with the hallmark being breath-synchronised movements. These smoothly flowing movements are dancer-like and you will work through a series of sun salutations, inversions, backbends, grounded and standing asanas.
With Catalina you can expect:
- dynamic, explorative and challenging classes
- the use of your physical body and breath as a tool to overcome you mind’s distractions
- your journey to quieter place in your mind with a Vinyasa Yoga practice
Modifications are offered as needed and classes are suitable for all levels. Yoga experience is not necessary.
Catalina is passionate about the practice of her students, working through their own challenges of building strength, confidence and flexibility, week by week.
Start your morning Yoga practice today with Catalina.
Before you proceed please note the following:
- Yoga requires a valid 10 Pass for bookings to be confirmed.
- Yoga 10 Passes can be purchased here.
- When you book your class, ensure you use the Redeem Package button for a valid booking.
- On Demand sessions require a minimum of 4 attendees. If this requirement is not met, the session will be cancelled and your pass will be returned to you to be used for a future class.
- Cancellation policy is 12 hours minimum.
- Yoga 10 Passes are valid for 90 days.
- If you experience any issues booking or purchasing a Yoga 10 Pass, please contact us.
We are currently implementing a new booking and payment system, and we appreciate you bearing with us as we make that change in order to improve our services.